Based on several titles in Britain’s The Telegraph, I show you how the narrative developed around the strange war in Ukraine.
- 2/24/2022 Vladimir Putin may just have made the error that ends his bloody rule;
- 4/3/2022 The West is beating Russia at its own game;
- 4/21/2022 Putin’s war has been a fiasco. It’s about to get worse;
- 5/5/2022 Humiliated Russia faces an epoch-defining defeat;
- 5/12/2022 Total victory over Putin cannot be bought cheap;
- 5/26/2022 Putin could be about to pull off a shock triumph.
The question is: who really made the mistake? From the very beginning, in my opinion, this was a propaganda farce that the invincible Azov troops would soon conquer Moscow. Information about “achievements” during war has always been an important element of information warfare.
The United States gets the most out of this war. They sell their expensive and unecological gas and effectively fuel the defense industry. Following their political doctrine of more than 100 years ago, they weaken potential opponents and then enter the race as winners with small losses. That was the case in both world wars and it still is today. Little did they know, however, that 88% of the world’s population would not side with the guarantor of peace – NATO. Yes, the United States, Canada, Australia and Western Europe together make up just 12% of the world’s population.
Author of the article: Marek Wojcik