The war in Ukraine is coming to an end. This may certainly sound cynical, but Ukraine is running out of human resources. There are fewer and fewer opportunities to refuel the magnificent tanks received from the West with Russian oil through poorly trained “drivers” of these tanks and send them to the front, where the Russian side can easily destroy these high-tech products and people.
The U.S. government’s increasing problems raising money to continue supporting Ukraine could lead to a forced peace in this conflict. And what comes next? After all, the Deep State needs our fear. It’s like engine oil that keeps the car running and guides us in a carefully planned direction. It lubricates our fears and calms our objections. Without fear, it would not be possible to liquidate in such a short time democratic structures that have so far fulfilled their tasks, for better or for worse.
No, we must not stop spreading panic. Otherwise, voices demanding accountability for the violations of the law over the last three years would trigger a witch hunt against those who represent the New World Order (NWO). We all know people like George Soros, Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci.
So what can you give people to make them even more afraid? Turn on the TV and you will see it.
- The ongoing war in Ukraine is a good opportunity to threaten nuclear war;
- Apocalypse of climate hell – invented, without scientific basis – propaganda of climate hysteria;
- Other scams about weather anomalies, fires, earthquakes, floods, volcanic eruptions, mostly caused artificially, are based on the above lie;
- Proven in the first version, the plandemic reaches the media as Kowid 2 with even bolder lies;
- An interesting idea is to scare people with the side effects of lucky shots from the first pandemic and offer new vaccines against their side effects. This idea came from the German (health?) minister Karl Lauterbach;
- Fear is also generated by the program of accepting “refugees”, mostly young men, who in a very real way – at least for a large proportion of these people – represent a concrete threat to the health and lives of the existing residents;
- Finally, the highlight of the program: UFOs. In the 1950s this phenomenon was taken seriously. Sometime around 1969 they began to ridicule anyone who was interested. Only a few months ago there was a return to the strategy of the 1950s. What could be the reasons for this? Perhaps spreading fear of an alien invasion, or simply diverting attention from the process by which dark, earthly “objects” that fly only in private jets are taking control of the world.
These chests and pillows certainly also come from these caves. The aliens were prescient. They knew that they would be very useful to certain people during these times and would aid their efforts in the war against humanity.
<If you like what I write here, it would help a lot to further spread these articles if you share them with your friends on social media.
Author of the article: Marek Wojcik