There are still unresolved problems on this topic:
- What is the scientific evidence that COVID-19 is the cause of death attributed to it?
- Why have other diseases that have caused more victims than those attributed to the current pandemic not caused such drastic restrictions worldwide?
- Why has the WHO tacitly changed the definition of an epidemic by removing the condition on the number of cases and deaths?
- Why do all the WHO statements on COVID-19 only serve to increase fear and are they no help in combating this pandemic announced by the WHO?
- What sense does it make to show coffins with many corpses in Italy in the media?
- Why is there no public communication about the negative – even fatal – effects of vaccines?
- Why is only the opinion of “experts” published that “only a vaccine can save the world from a pandemic”?
- Why is the experience of doctors from Bergamo in Italy ignored?
I’ve sorted these questions by importance. This does not mean that the last question is irrelevant.
I am a supporter of pluralism in the media.
Questions 4, 5, 6 and 7 show their lack.
In my opinion, the display of coffins is primarily due to the desire to increase the number of spectators. However, the public presentation of opinions that support vaccination is an expression of the “unanimity” of the TASS agency’s worthy propaganda.
TASS agency, official agency of the Soviet Union.
I asked the first two questions earlier in this article.
The third question arose from the quotation from the book “Who Made Beef a Pig?”
The last question is the result of an interview on Italian television with a doctor from a hospital in Bergamo, the “most contaminated” city in Italy.
The doctor is Stefano Manera. Interview in Italian.
If anyone knows the answer to any of these questions, please share them.
Author: Marek Wojcik